I WILL NOT STOP REBLOGGING ABOUT THIS
MUST REBLOG MUST REBLOG MUST REBLOG
Hello all! As you know I recently hit 221 followers (although now it’s closer to 230). I wanted to say a special thanks to all of you for following me by hosting a give away. Below are the rules, guidelines, and prizes:
- MBF ME
- No give away blogs.
- One reblog and One like per person (so you get two entries! If you have multiple accounts please only use one.)
- Must be willing to give me your address.
- Must have Ask Box open so that winner can be notified. Any winners who have been notified but do not respond in 48hrs will be dismissed and another winner chosen.
- All winners will be selected via a random number generator.
- Contest open: January 8th-February 8th Midnight EST. This post will be reblogged time to time by me for everyone to have an equal chance of seeing it.Now the part everyone likes: the prizes! I will be selectingTHREE winners.Prize One:Prize Two:Prize Three:
GOOD LUCK, EVERYONE!
It seems not just a girl got impressed
I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS
Yes, but the actual way this scene played out is far more damning—
Because Sherlock finishes deducing— and looks at John first. He then turns around and looks at Irene—Which just begs the question—-Sherlock, sweetie, who were you trying to impress in the first place?
oh my god.
What Halloween will be like:
The worst part will be that they are mostly fat.
Quit complaining! Its Bane for Christ’s Sake, He’s amazing.
Favorite Movie from The Batman Series?
The Dark Knight Rises. I just loved Bane, He really made the Movie. Batman acted kinda stupid. I mean, Screaming “WHERES THE DETONATOR” is pret-ty retarted if ya ask me!
I LOVED The Dark Knight. Heath Ledger was amazing (R.I.P) The man that really made the Joker come to life.